Microsoft Dynamics CRM provides the tools and capabilities you need to quickly and cost-effectively communicate with your school community and manage information, setting the stage for measurable improvements in daily work processes, cross-departmental collaboration, and employee efficiency. We offer a comprehensive set of services for Microsoft Dynamics CRM projects you’re planning:
- Consulting to help you with establishing business processes, selecting proper license type, deployment model and implementation plan.
- Prototyping of your solution to meet your expectations of how it will work and look like.
- Initial deployment and configuration of the most crucial and important features to ensure stable and productive operation of your CRM system within shortest period of time
- Customization and development of custom components to meet your specific and individual requirements.
- User Training to help users benefit from the full range of CRM System capabilities.
- Data Migration from your legacy system or database
- Integration with other corporate systems such as ERP or ECM
- Business Intelligence implementation based on your CRM system to help you better analyze and optimize your CRM data.
Save Your Valuable time and money
Get most of what you need right out of the box, including wizard-based tools that enable users to make informed decisions and create sophisticated reports – without the assistance of the information and communications technology (ICT) department. With the help of a Microsoft partner, you can quickly customize and deploy your solution, saving you valuable time and money. You can:
Gain real-time access into critical organizational data.
Minimize the cost and complexity of administering salaries, benefits, recruiting, and staff performance with integrated and automated tools.
Simplify compliance and reporting.
Recruit and train skilled and certified staff.