Schools and universities can use Microsoft Dynamics CRM to improve efficiency and get the most from their existing resources. Using Microsoft Dynamics CRM, you can:
- Get a 360-degree view of your school, district, or campus with tools for educators and administrators that are easy to use and manage.
- Increase productivity and enhance collaboration.
- Quickly develop applications for learning, education, research, faculty, and student management with the xRM framework.
Controlling administrative costs is an enormous challenge for educational institutions. Now, Microsoft Dynamics CRM makes that challenge easier with efficiencies gained through automation and access to real-time information.
- Use built-in tools to automate processes for workflows and for collaboration with other institutions.
- Tailor Microsoft Dynamics CRM for your needs with intuitive, Web-based design tools to modify forms, data fields, and relationships.
- Get in-depth views of various operations including transportation, food services, and asset management, and use the information to increase your efficiency.
- Increase productivity with a familiar interface that works like other Microsoft productivity software, so little training is required and adoption is quick.
- Create sophisticated reports on your organization’s performance—without the need for IT assistance.
Communications are critical to every educational institution, but with today’s lean budgets and limited resources, it can be difficult to keep your key audiences informed. With Microsoft Dynamics CRM, however, your communications can help you build stronger relationships with your community.
- Automatically distribute communications to parents and the community to increase awareness of key events and achievements.
- Help reduce the need for extensive e-mail communications between distance-learning students and teachers through a quick consolidation of information.
- Have student records—such as attendance, curriculum, discipline, and extracurricular activities—readily at hand so you can respond quickly when parents or others contact you.
Student Information Systems
Gain a comprehensive view of each student and streamline the management of records and processes with Microsoft Dynamics CRM. Reduce your administrative workload and get insights into school performance to help you serve students better.
- Centralize the management of student records such as attendance, curriculum, discipline, and extracurricular activities to provide a complete view of every student.
- Take advantage of real-time visibility into student data and classroom or school performance to proactively address potential issues before they become problems.
- Automate processes and communications to reduce administrative tasks and, at the same time, help ensure that student privacy is protected.
Faculty and Staff Management
Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a fast, flexible, and affordable solution that helps you achieve higher levels of efficiency with tools that can help you, your faculty, and your staff manage day-to-day activities and make more informed decisions.
- Eliminate paper processes for managing the teacher certification process and other career-related activities.
- Provide faculty, administrators, and staff with mobile access to take advantage of tools and information at any time, from almost anywhere, with advanced data synchronization and mobility features.
- Simplify the management of substitute teachers and staff with easy, visual scheduling and a centralized view of calendars and resources.
Recruiting and Retention
Whether you want to attract and retain outstanding educators or bring more students to your school, college, or university, Microsoft Dynamics CRM makes it easier to target your audience, track responses, and analyze results, as well as monitor performance.
- Take advantage of the out-of-the-box capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics CRM to prospect for and recruit qualified educators and students.
- Track event attendance and measure the success of marketing or informational campaigns within Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Give administrators the ability to evaluate school, department, or faculty performance with real-time information and trending analysis.