Stay current on the latest international accounting, tax and advisory news from around the world.
Global Cash: Deceivingly Liquid?
Keith Wallace, international assurance practice leader, addresses global liquidity issues in NACD’s Directorship magazine and what directors should understand about the accessibility of overseas cash and the repercussions of repatriating it to the U.S.
Routeget provides global assurance services to fit your needs in accordance with a variety of assurance standards, including:
- International Standards on Auditing (ISAs)
- Auditing standards generally accepted in the United States (US GAAS)
- S. Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB) auditing standards
International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) Services
With the increasing global marketplace, convergence to IFRS may come sooner rather than later, and converting from one set of accounting standards to another requires an enormous effort. If you don’t begin to educate yourself now, your company may be caught off-guard.
Routeget’s IFRS specialists can help you make the transition in an effective and efficient manner. Our IFRS services include:
- Conducting a skills and needs analysis
- Determining the impact on your management information systems
- Analyzing the overall impact on your business (such as financial statements, incentive compensation, employee benefits and loan agreements)
Global Statutory Audit Services
Managing your company’s compliance with foreign statutory audit requirements in all countries where you operate can be a difficult task. Our global Project Management Office (PMO) provides specialized knowledge and tools to facilitate compliance. Using the resources of RSM International member firms, we work closely with your controller function to coordinate and monitor the cost and timely delivery of your statutory audits around the world. Our close collaboration helps maximize efficiencies for your auditors and internal staff.